3 Awesome Websites I Found On Twitter

20:45

I just thought I'd share a few of the great websites that have been brought to my attention through the wonderful (if a little distracting) medium that is Twitter-


  1. Eat More Cake is an exciting new online magazine that I recently stumbled upon while I was aimlessly scrolling through my Twitter feed.  Whether you simply want to check out the articles, or maybe try your hand at a spot of writing, this is the place for you. They tweet @EatMoreCakeUK
  2. Kettle Mag claims to offer 'the best student writing on the net'.  While I can't officially vouch for this, I can tell you that it is packed full of interesting articles, which are specifically relevant to students.  You can write for them too, as I have done here. Follow them on Twitter @KettleMag
  3. The Student Journals is also full of exciting and new content for students.  Articles have to be pitched, submitted and edited before being published, so this is the place to read pieces written by today's up-and-coming young journalists. Find their Twitter @studentjournals 

Please do take a look at the links! I'd also love to hear which websites you've discovered thanks to Twitter, so feel free to share them in a comment!


Harriet x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images