Happy Thursday!

17:39


There's something lovely about receiving a package in the post.  In fact, just seeing my name on the front and opening it up is often way more exciting than what's actually inside. Luckily, this wasn't the case the other day when I unwrapped a parcel to find the items I'd been allowed to choose by the awesome people over at Viking Direct (shoutout to John!).  

Being the massive stationery fan that I am, I had a pretty hard time (oh poor me) trying to decide what I might like.  I was debating between a load of folders and files, which would have enabled me to re-organise my life into alphabetical order/ numerical order/ colour coding. While that definitely wouldn't have been a massive waste of my time, I decided to go for something that I'd always wanted: fineliners!  I'm a sucker for a fineliner.  My friend used to have a big pack at school and I remember being so envious as she took them out and made the cover into a clever little stand. (We were allowed to borrow them as long as we didn't press down too hard. Or chew the lids.)

As well as this amazing 20-pack of coloured fineliners, I also chose this pretty cool notebook, which has a moped on the front, and is designed to look as though it's been postmarked in loads of different countries.  Just by looking online, I wasn't entirely sure what the quality of the book would be like, but I was pleasantly surprised to find that the cover is made of a sort of canvas material and the pages are lovely and thick.  I think I might use it as a travel journal the next time I go away, or perhaps if I actually go travelling at some point this year!

The fineliners shall be used pretty much whenever possible I think.  They're perfect for my art journal (you can find out more about that here) and I'll definitely use them to write in birthday cards, as at the moment I just use a manky old Biro. 

So, if you're looking for stationery for uni or any office supplies for work (including snacks!), then I'd definitely recommend having a browse through Viking Direct's website.  They've got some pretty cool stuff. 


I hope everyone's as relaxed as my cat is today!

Harriet x





You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I've just spent a little while going through your blog and have found myself falling in love with the way you write. You certainly have a skill for it! Your Day 25 of the blog challenge left me with a smile, it was beautifully written and I could picture where you were sitting. You definitely have a new follower in me and I cannot wait to read more!

    Amazzable xox

    Please check me out:
    rawramazzable.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It really means a lot to me that someone is reading this and also enjoying it:) yay thank you. Do you have Bloglovin'? If so then I'd love it if you followed me and I'll follow you too of course! Just checked out your blog (as you know by my tweet haha) and I love it- definitely going to spend some more time browsing :) xxx

      Delete
    2. Yeah I do have bloglovin, I followed you on it and my link is on my blog :) x

      Delete
  2. I used to love fine liners as a kid they were always my favourite part of my pencil case and I collect notebooks without even realising I just see them and end up buying them even tho I have 10 or more at home

    Carrieanne x
    http://www.beautiesunlocked.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh me too! You can never have too many notebooks! But then I end up using one page and thinking 'Oh I need a new one now' :') Thanks for your comments, I will check out your blog :) x

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images