31 Day Blog Challenge- Day 2

17:21

Day 2: Favourite quote(s)


"She disliked being asked this question, thinking people ought to ask new acquaintances who they were rather than what they did, as though their job defined them"- Sebastian Faulks, Birdsong

"Freedom from anorexia is more than looking better or gaining weight. It's about receiving from God and from others. It's learning to speak out instead of keeping it in. It's resting instead of earning. It's making mistakes. Most of all, recovery is more than choosing not to die. Instead, it's about learning how to live."- Emma Scrivener, A New Name

"Vulgarity is no substitute for wit"- Lady Grantham, Downton Abbey

"I ought to be thy Adam, but I am rather the fallen angel"- Mary Shelley, Frankenstein 

These are the ones I can think of today!  They're all quite different and are my favourites for a variety of reasons, but I hope you like them too:)

Harriet x


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images