What have I been writing recently?

17:00

A question I'm sure you've all been dying to know the answer to..! So, as I'm thoughtful like that, here's a little update for those of you who have been going crazy (albeit subconsciously) wondering what on earth I've been writing over the last couple of weeks!

If you fancy a laugh and would like to find out how I coped (or didn't cope, as the case may be) when I went to Reading Festival, then please click here.

If you've ever wondered what a horse has got to do with a school takeover in Birmingham, you might like to give this a quick read.

Take a look at this to find out what I think would happen if I had to re-sit my A-Levels tomorrow. 


Finally, if you haven't had a chance to catch the news in the last few weeks, then here are two news articles I wrote for MyStudentStyle:
"Extract, Equip, Train"- The UK's plan for Syria

Xenophobia on the rise in Germany

I'd love to hear your views on any of the issues raised in the articles above, so please do comment on and/or share them on your social media site of choice (preferably Twitter because then you can tag me @hClifford29... cheeky plug right there!).

Harriet x




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images