It's been a while

15:38























And I'm back! 

I didn't actually realise how long it had been since I wrote a post until I logged on just now to see that my last blog was about Christmas present ideas...  I have absolutely no excuse other than that I guess I sort of just lost my inspiration and enthusiasm for blogging, which I'm sure happens to most people at some point! But since going to an art class the other day (more to come in my next post- and no that won't be in 8 months time, I swear) and talking to someone else with a blog, my motivation has (hopefully) been re-kindled.

So, to start things off again, here's a quick update on my little life:

My two gap years are almost over. In just under a month, I'm moving on up to York to start an English Literature degree! This is pretty scary but I'm definitely ready to flee the nest and try things on my own again. Getting ready for uni has been easier this time as I've already got most of the equipment, but I've been spending a lot of time sorting out various life admin bits and trying to plough my way through the reading list.

I have a boyfriend, yay! He's called James. 

I've cut off over half my hair. This is actually a bigger deal than it may seem, as I've always had long hair and have always been trying to grow it.  But after going to a festival and coming home with a knot-ball full of grass and straw on my head, I'd had enough. It feels amazing.

For some reason I thought there would be more to update you on after 8 months, but apparently not.  My life sounds unbelievably dull, but I'm sure once I start uni I'll be longing for the days when having my haircut was the highlight of the week...! 

Harriet x






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images