31 Day Blog Challenge- Day 26

10:17

Day 26: What's your favourite food?


Ooh, tricky one.  I used to always say that it was pasta.  And I also went through a phase of telling people (if they asked, of course) that it was beans on toast.  But what's my favourite food at the moment?  I think it depends on my mood, as well as my situation.  As this is clearly a very serious and complex matter, let's break it down:

Meal out: Indian

Snack: Tea and biscuits

Homemade dinner: Fajitas (Jamie Oliver)

Breakfast: Overnight oats- oats, natural yoghurt, honey, blueberries and milk

Cake: Banana and chocolate chunks (Mum's recipe)

Pudding: Apple crumble with ice cream or custard

Ice cream: Ben and Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup

Sweets: Haribo Kiddies' Super Mix

Chocolate: Dairy Milk 

Fruit: Mango

Vegetable: Peas

Sandwich: Chicken, mayo and lettuce

Please note: Responses are subject to change

Harriet x


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images