31 Day Blog Challenge- Day 22

15:09

Day 22: What's your favourite hot, cold and alcoholic drink?

Hot
Tea- English Breakfast, splash of milk, no sugar

I could probably write an essay about how much I love tea, but for your sanity, I'll try and keep this short. First off, the perfect cup of tea (in my opinion) is made in a teapot (definitely not in the mug with a teabag, unless you're camping or up a mountain, perhaps) with a little bit of milk poured first.  If you're at a café, or somewhere else where the tea-making-ritual is unfamiliar, then maybe the milk can be added afterwards, because you won't know how strong the tea will be.  The teapot should be covered with a tea-cosy and left to brew for a couple of minutes before being stirred with a spoon and poured.  Tea is my favourite hot drink because it's comforting, refreshing, reviving and perfect for biscuit-dunking.

Cold
Pepsi Max- chilled

As well as being addicted to tea, I'm also rather fond of an ice-cold can/bottle/glass/whatever of Pepsi Max.  I'm well aware that it's probably doing something awful to my insides, seeing as it seems to contain 0% of everything, yet tastes amazing, but I don't think I drink an overly excessive amount?  It's just so beautiful.  Diet Coke can't even compete.

Alcoholic
Pinot Grigio- chilled

I'm not a massive drinker, but I do quite like a glass of white wine or rosé every now and then, especially with a meal.  I don't really drink wine when I'm at a club though, (I say it as though this is a regular occurrence!) but I might have a rum and coke, or a Peach Schnapps and lemonade instead.  To be honest, I'm not a massive fan of alcohol.  But that doesn't mean I'm boring, I promise!

What are your favourite drinks?

Harriet x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images