31 Day Blog Challenge- Day 28

17:12

Day 28: What's your guilty pleasure?

My guilty pleasure, as with a lot of people's I should imagine, is related to what I like to watch on TV.  Let's be honest- I don't even feel that guilty about it, but people do tend to laugh.  Basically, my favourite programmes are hospital/health-related documentaries.  Some of these include, 24 Hours in A+E, One Born Every Minute, 999 What's Your Emergency? and Trauma Doctors, but I'm not all that fussy.  As long as there's some sort of emergency or accident that must be attended to, I'm there with my feet up and a cup of tea. (That sounds really sadistic, oh dear).  

The ones I've listed above, I must admit, are the best of the bunch.  Some of the others I quite enjoy probably fall into the 'rubbishy day-time TV' category.  These include, Countryside 999 (which was once on everyday at 11am) and Sun Sea and A+E.

It's not that I enjoy seeing people in pain with horrific injuries (in fact I'm pretty squeamish and easily freaked out), it's just that I find it all so interesting.  And strangely addictive.

What's your guilty pleasure?

Harriet x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images