31 Day Blog Challenge- Day 31

22:16

Day 31: Self-portrait and explain what you liked the most about this challenge


That probably doesn't count as a self-portrait, but I really don't think this blog needs any more selfies, so have a picture of my Mum and I sitting on the biggest sand-dune in Europe (I'm totally rocking that cap).  

So, it's finally over! We can all breathe a sigh of relief.  The title says I have to explain what I liked the most, but I think I'll just do a pros and cons list, as that will probably be more accurate!

What I liked about this challenge:
- It gave me something to write about, so I didn't have to worry about running out of ideas
-Some of the days were quite fun and interesting
-I enjoyed thinking of more creative ways to post the answers on a few occasions!
-It gave you a chance to find out a little bit more about me as a person :) 

What I didn't like about this challenge:
- I sometimes felt quite a lot of pressure to post, which is silly because it was just for fun!
- I cheated a bit because I didn't post while I was on holiday, so it took way longer than 31 days.
- Some days were boring and I found it really hard to think of a way to make anyone even glance at my post!
- A few of the questions were quite personal and it was easy to forget that I was writing on the internet rather than in a private diary.
- I worried about people not caring about what I was writing and being really bored. 

So there we have it- the 31 Day Blog Challenge has officially ended!

I hereby declare blogging freedom from this day forth.

Harriet x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I have enjoyed reading your 31 day challenge as a new reader it got me to know the blogger more. Love old family pictures especially looking at past hairstyles and fashion and agree not the ice cream. following on blogluvin

    Carrieanne x
    http://www.beautiesunlocked.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images