31 Day Blog Challenge- Day 11

09:32

Day 11: The last book you read

Well, seeing as I've recently set myself the challenge of reading everything on the BBC Top 100 Books List (edited slightly as I didn't think I'd quite manage The Complete Works of Shakespeare), the last book I read was The Wasp Factory by Iain Banks.  You can find out what I thought of it here

But, if you've been following my challenge (which I'm sure you have been, avidly) then you'll know that I'm currently tackling Moby-Dick and have been for the last couple of months (I was already half way through it when I read The Wasp Factory for a bit of respite!).  

Thankfully, the other day I worked out that if I read 7 chapters a day for the next week, then I'll finish it!  

Cannot wait to say goodbye to those flipping whales.

Harriet x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images