31 Day Blog Challenge- Day 5

14:03

Day 5: Favourite film you never get tired of watching

Phew, this one's easy!

She's The Man and Wild Child


 My best girlfriends and I have religiously watched these two films at almost every sleepover or get-together we've had since the age of about twelve.  This also means that their quotes featured heavily in my time at secondary school, particularly in year 8 and 9, when I thought it was really cool to be able to reel-off funny one-liners in as many situations as possible.  (These days I save the hilarity for very close family and friends).

I know they're girly and cheesy and frankly pretty terrible, but that's also why they're UNBELIEVABLY AMAZING.  

Why I love She's The Man: It's laugh-out-loud funny; the acting is pretty good for a chick-flick/rom-com (not really sure which it is?); Channing Tatum is amazing; it's based (albeit loosely) on Shakespeare's Twelfth Night so that's quite cool; the soundtrack is really good and I can't listen to any songs in it without wanting to watch it!

Why I love Wild Child: Emma Roberts is my girl-crush; it's absolutely full of stereotypes and I love it; it made me want to go to a boarding school in the countryside; most of the actors are British; it's really really funny and has some legendary one-liners; Alex Pettyfer's acting is hilariously bad; it's one of the only chick-flick's my brother will watch with me; it's full of awesome songs.


I'd love to know which film you never get tired of watching- It's probably something a lot more high-brow than mine!

Harriet x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images