Speedy Stamps Review- Make your mark

16:12

If you're a small business, a seller on Etsy, or simply just a blogger like myself, then you need a Speedy Stamp in your life.  In fact, even if you're none of the above but just like to dip into arts and crafts every now and again, you could probably do with one too.  




These custom made stamps come in all shapes and sizes, with the most basic one being the rubber stamp that I am lucky enough to have been asked to review.  While this product is arguably a little pricey, starting at just over £11 (plus extra for an ink pad), once you've got your stamp, that's it; the quality won't be affected over time.  

As for your stamp design, anything goes really.  As long as the image or words are in black and white and a high resolution, following the simple instructions on the website should be easy.  You could have anything from your company or blog logo to an image for a craft design made into a stamp.  While you can also purchase an ink pad in the colour of your choice, if you're planning something a bit more arty, you could use maybe use paint instead.



If you place your order before midday, Speedy Stamps will dispatch it that working day, meaning that the company certainly live up to their name! 

When I received my stamp, I must admit that I was slightly disappointed by the lack of a professionally clean finish to the product, but this was quickly replaced by excitement as I tried it out.  My blog's logo appeared on the paper in front of me in a satisfyingly clean black ink. 




While the stamp itself may not be perfectly circular, the resulting image on the page is flawless!  I was worried that my drawn design may have been squashed or stretched, or that the fiddly details may have been missed.  But none of this happened, meaning that the part seen by anyone else looks very neat indeed.  

Overall, I would say that it's worth investing in one of these stamps.  I don't know about you, but I just love the idea that something I have drawn/designed can be quickly made into something so professional-looking.  Below are a few ideas if you're struggling to think of an excuse to get your own:

-Your company/ small business/ online shop logo to stamp packaging, envelopes or letters.
-A design for a craft project or tutorial on your blog (or just for fun!)
-A design or phrase to decorate a number of invitations or cards (e.g. the date of your wedding and your names)
-A customised stamp to use in the classroom (perhaps with your name on it, e.g. 'Thumbs up from Miss Clifford!')

To order your stamp, head over to Speedy Stamps and get designing!


Have you bought anything from Speedy Stamps?  What did you think?  If you have a product you'd like me to review with 100% honesty, please visit my 'Contact me' page and drop me an email!

Harriet x




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi Harriet! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award, for all of the information about this, check out my post: http://littlemissevans.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/the-liebster-award.html Have a lovely day! Holly! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That looks really cool, I'll definitely have a go at some point :) x

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images