31 Day Blog Challenge- Day 9

20:11

Day 9: What's on your bucket list?

I've never really thought about my bucket list before, but while I was on my lunch-break at work today I came up with a few things that would definitely be on it.  There are probably more, but this is all I can think of for now:

Climb all the Wainwright mountains in the Lake District (I've made a bit of a start on this at least!)

Read everything on the BBC Top 100 Books list (hopefully this will happen in the next year, but I'm STILL on Moby-Dick...I never have liked whales...)

Go to Paris on the Eurostar (I've come back on it, but that doesn't count)

Run a marathon (preferably in a decent-ish time and preferably the London or Paris marathon)

Visit Tuscany 

Eat an entire tub of Ben and Jerry's ice cream, like they do in films (if it's Peanut Butter Cup or Chocolate Fudge Brownie then that will just make my life)

Go on some sort of mission project in Africa or Asia

Do the Three Peaks challenge (climbing Snowdon, Ben Nevis and Scafell Pike within 24 hours)

Eat breakfast on the beach 

Harriet x







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images