31 Day Blog Challenge- Day 15

17:29

Day 15: List 10 things that make you awesome

I think most people would probably hesitate before using the word 'awesome' in a description of me, but never mind, let's just go with it!

One- I've baked a few pretty tasty cakes in my time.

Two- Both of my duvet sets are from the kids section in M&S (yes, obviously this makes me awesome)


Three- I've still got a penguin-shaped rubber in a box from when I was at primary school.  I was obsessed with it so I kept it even though it broke in half.


Four- I'm finding this really hard (as I'm sure you can tell), which I guess probably makes me the opposite of awesome.

Five- I dip-dyed my hair really blonde yesterday?  It looks pretty awesome....

Six- I've performed with a choir and orchestra in Notre-Dame, Disney Land Paris and some other cool places, which is awesome, but doesn't really make me awesome:(

Seven- I came 52nd out of about 300 in the English Schools Cross Country Championships 2013 (now I'm just showing off)

Eight- I've got a mind-map on my cork-board entitled 'Things to do in the evening'.  (Don't ask)

Nine- I'm a pro at making tea

Ten- In writing this I've established that I'm well and truly un-awesome.  But what is awesome, is that I don't care!

Harriet x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images