31 Day Blog Challenge- Day 19

19:54

Day 19: List 5 blogs you read on a regular basis and why

I'm so ashamed to say that there aren't really any blogs I read on a regular basis.   Sometimes I'll read a really great post through Twitter or Facebook, but then I'll forget to return to the blog for updates!

Also, being fairly new to the blogging world, I've struggled to actually find blogs to read.  I did attempt to get a bit more involved by signing up to Bloglovin', but that hasn't seemed to help massively.  

I'm so up for discovering some more blogs, so please feel free to leave your blog URL in the comments!

I mean, how can I expect people to read my blog if I don't even read anyone else's?

Harriet x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I hope you find yourself more involved in the blogging world soon - I definitely understand as I'm in the same position! You already follow my blog so thank you very much for that, I really enjoy your posts xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I hope you do too! If you find any good blogs please let me know:) aww thank you lovely xx

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images