31 Day Blog Challenge- Day 14

12:59

Day 14: What's on your iPod?

I'm back from my holiday in Cornwall (blog posts to come!) and it's time to get back on track with this 31 Day Blog Challenge.  

Let's just say that I'm not proud of my iPod.  Being the law-abiding goody-two-shoes that I am, I don't do illegal downloads.  This means that as soon as I stopped receiving iTunes vouchers for my birthdays (which happened about 5 years ago), I stopped buying new music.  The result? My playlist resembles the Top 40 from 2008. 

It's not all bad though.  Ignoring the awful Now 72 and so on, I do have some pretty decent albums, most of which I have borrowed from friends and downloaded onto my iPod.  My Dad likes to think that he has been the biggest influence on my music taste, and he's probably right, seeing as I have the majority of his CD collection on there too!

So, what I'm about to do is VERY risky.  We might end up with some real classics...but then again we might not.  I'm going to put my iPod on 'shuffle' and write down the first 10 tracks that come up in an attempt to give you a flavour of my music.

I like to call it an 'eclectic mix'...

1- Everlong (Live), Foo Fighters, 12 Days of Christmas, Single

2- Do I Do, Stevie Wonder, The Definitive Collection [Disc 1]

3- I Knew You Were Trouble, Taylor Swift, Single

4- Bend and Break, Keane, Hopes & Fears

5- Blind Faith (feat, Liam Bailey), Chase & Status 

6- Races, Glen Hansard, Rhythm and Repose

7- Love Like A Bomb, Oasis, Don't Believe The Truth

8- Sophomore Slump Or Comeback Of The Year, Fall Out Boy, From Under The Cork Tree

9- Givin' Up Givin' In, The Three Degrees, Disco Fever [Disc 2]

10- Fireworks, You Me At Six, Hold Me Down


Well, I'm shocked!  That was no way near as bad as it could have been!  We've even got four of my favourite bands in there: Keane, Oasis, Fall Out Boy and You Me At Six. 

Why don't you have a go at writing down the first 10 tracks that come up when you shuffle your iPod? It was thoroughly entertaining! (For me anyway)

Harriet x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ooh, this sounds interesting! I will try to attempt this myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! It was very revealing!

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images